12.07.2013

DATE...

"You are really getting me into my nerves! 
I already told you last night not to force me to wake up! 
I told you I need at least eight hours of sleep!
It's been long since I had one, you know. But hey! I don't mean I beg because I want it!
I beg because I need it instead!"

These are the words I want to shout at my sister's big long ears. (Mean, I am!)
But instead of starting an argument with her, because I feel so tired that I felt like I swam around the Olympics pool 50 times, I just dig in my pillow ‘til I reached for my phone.
It was past the hour of 10, Saturday morning. I slept at 1 o'clock AM so I realized, I already had more than nine hours. Good thing I held back before uttering those words. Patience is a virtue on my part now, ey? Hahaha!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whenever I wake up in the morning, the things that I usually think of are the things I need to do for that specific day, or events/situations I need to attend to. I got a lot of things to do. Written reports, read my notes or even just scan them honestlyJ, do house chores, thesis works and more (insert adjective that starts with F) school stuff.

But here’s a thing, none of these prevailed inside my head.
A DATE instead! Yes a DATE! I have a date today and we are going to catch a movie. I already had our movie tickets almost a week now, plus it is our first time to bond with just the two of us, so I’m kinda excited. I am thinking of what to wear. Gonna use a short dress? A blouse and shorts? How about using pants? Or an overall dress? Dressing up is what really eats my time. And I hate it actually.

I sneaked at my phone, I read his message it says, “ate, tuloy ba tayo?”
I replied yes. And then another question pops up, where to watch? Greenbelt? SM Makati? Market Market!? SM Aura? Where? My cousin and I can hardly decide about these things. And this is the thing that boggles my mind after my long sleep. Our DATE! J


*Answers come and go. Some stay because they are the ones chosen. Be sure to choose the ones you’d really like to stay. J

8 comments:

  1. wag ka na manuod, kwento nlang namen sau :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bat di mo masabi 'yung fucking school stuff eh nakakakanta ka nga ng "Hark How the Bells" ng plakado. ;) HAHAHHAHA! >:))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. e kasi giselle i'm leaving the choice to you.. malay mo FUN school stuff ang maisip nila dba? wahahahaha! LOL

      Delete
  3. market market ang bagsak! di namin naabutan sa SM Aura e. haha

    ReplyDelete